The Waterford School District is proud to provide off-site virtual learning through the Waterford Cyber Academy for students through the Waterford School District state approved seat time waiver program. We use highly qualified Waterford School District teachers to deliver content and to work with our students. A mentor will be assigned to each student to monitor progress and act as their advocate. All students must apply for acceptance to the Waterford Cyber Academy or building seat time waiver program.
The application is available for download in a link below. Applications with requested documentation can be mailed to the Waterford Cyber Academy, 2800 Kettering Drive, Waterford, MI 48329, hand delivered to our office in Waterford Kettering High School or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to use the checklist included in the application as no incomplete applications can be processed.
After the application has been processed and reviewed (allow up to 10 full school days after a complete application has been received), you will be notified of the students status into to the program. For more information please contact the Waterford Cyber Academy at 248-706-4871.
Open Enrollment (out of district students) for the 2016-2017 School year is now closed
Online Program Links
Online Learning Instructors
- Bednarz, Edwina -Mentor & High School Math
- Esbrook, James - High School Science
- Gannon-Piacentini, Connie - MS Science
- Garrow, Krista - High School Language Arts & Public Speaking
- Hembree, Ken - MS Social Studies
- Jayson,Jeff - Personal Fitness
- Lollis, Alex - Math 8, Geometry
- Matteson, Zack - Psychology
- McArthur, Barb - Mentor, Art & Foreign Language
- Mudd, Gary - Art History
- Negoshian, Ryan - Science
- Rushman, Pete - MS Language Arts
- Schmidt, Ken - Civics, Sociology
- Shelton, Mary - Algebra I, Biology & Pre-Calc
- Walrath, Donald - Physics, Health, Health & Medicine
- Wyatt, David - World Studies, US History